Booked a 1100.00 flight for my daughter to Hawaii.We had to cancel the flight.

They CHARGED me an additional $150.00 dollars to give me the credit, told me I had two years to to use the flight. Called back 10 hours after the 1 year date for them to tell me I had to have booked the flight within the first year to get my credit! They wouldn't budge on giving me my credit so I lost 1250.00. I agree with everyone on this site, do NOT fly with them, I never will.

Will be giving US Air all the negative feedback I can to all my friends! SWA is the best, we fly several times a year. Hopefully they will fly to Hawaii soon so we can book through them.

Never again US AIR!

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more Sister dying in hospital, had to change Christmas flight, US Airways offers no help Us Airways "US AIRWAYS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT'S CUSTOMERS. My sister has terminal cancer and I booked a flight with US Airways for 12/24 to see her for Christmas. I called 12/14..." Read more Passenger Smoking on American Airlines Flight 2515 American Airlines "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more