This airline company is unprofessional, horrible customer service and just down right horrible.This company has a lot of delays without any notices, even if there is a risk that you will miss your connecting flight with no availability of another flight.

Good luck in getting them to accomodate you. I had an old lady in a wheel chair crying because she had missed her connecting flight for the night and they refused to even accomodate her. This company is pure garbage, don't waste your time.

And customer complaint is no better, they never own up to screwing up, they either blame you or someone else.STAY AWAY FROM US Airways!

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

I GPS Megabus  in Columbia Sc but company moved a month earl Megabus "... I called Megabus but a recording kept saying hold on for next agent but no one picked up..." Read more Etihad Airways the worst experience ever, obnoxious attitude and behaviour!! Etihad Airways "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Sister dying in hospital, had to change Christmas flight, US Airways offers no help Us Airways "US AIRWAYS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT'S CUSTOMERS. My sister has terminal cancer and I booked a flight with US Airways for 12/24 to see her for Christmas. I called 12/14..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more