Penn Hills, Pennsylvania

Water poured all over me down to shoes and my laptop to Staff was giving water to someone else she gave me some napkins I was very cold and upset A blanket would have been nlce I was coming from lasvegas to Philadelphia int This is the seacond time I wrote you this is why Ian writing you this was July 26 2015 flight number 734 I have always travel with us air and never had this problem I as very upset and crying l don't think anyone cared So I hope you get this and return to me about this or I will have to report this another way

This person wrote the review because of "this is not easy" of us airways flight attendant from Us Airways and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Us Airways to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude staff. Author liked the most flight schedule. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Airways for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

You do know this board has zero to do with the airline don't you? Please tell me you have enough sense to know that.

Crying over spilled water?its an accident.get over it