Traveled on USAIR and sat between two obese men.Plane was full so no other seats when I asked the stewards on the plane.
But I noted they gave a USAir employee flying on standby a decent seat over me. Post deboarding the plane I visited customer service and a supervisor told me that they can either move me if seats are available or put me on another flight. So it's okay for the two obese people to sit and take the flight, but I have to delay my flight or be squished between to individuals.
Then I told the USAir supervisor I should post something on the internet and he told me I was threatening him.This was the most insulting treatment I have ever received on an airline and a good reason I avoid flying with this low class airline at all cost!
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Seat Assignment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Water poured all over me down to shoes and my laptop to Staff was giving water to someone else she gave me some napkins ..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."