Traveled on USAIR and sat between two obese men.Plane was full so no other seats when I asked the stewards on the plane.
But I noted they gave a USAir employee flying on standby a decent seat over me. Post deboarding the plane I visited customer service and a supervisor told me that they can either move me if seats are available or put me on another flight. So it's okay for the two obese people to sit and take the flight, but I have to delay my flight or be squished between to individuals.
Then I told the USAir supervisor I should post something on the internet and he told me I was threatening him.This was the most insulting treatment I have ever received on an airline and a good reason I avoid flying with this low class airline at all cost!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Level of Comfort|
- Product or service
- Seat Assignment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "The summary of events are as follows: â€¢ I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."