2.0

It wasn't enough that my flight was delayed but their crew also ruined my luggage.They responded to my email saying that they aren't liable for any damages caused to my luggage as I was supposed to report it in person when I arrived.

Hello! It's 11pm and you've been on a plane all day so ofcourse you just want to get the heck out of there.

I paid a lot for my plane ticket, I respected all their plane crafts I got into, and cleaned after myself.They just couldn't simply train their crew to respect customer belongings and then turn around and say they aren't liable for any damages.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of us airways baggage policies. Us Airways needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned us airways baggage policies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Us Airways.

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

Most airlines have a time limit to report damage.you agreed to that,you didnt follow through.no one to blame but yourself.airlines need to see damage when you arrive,so then they know the damage happened while the bag is in their custody.