12/13/10 My husband opened a letter with no return address.Inside was a letter from US Airlines Fly the US Skies stating that he had qualified for an award of 2 round trip airline tickets,up to $1400.oo anywhere in the continental U.S.
That they had tried to contact him several times without success, this was their last attempt. Call 1-866-995-9308. Of Course it was signed by none other than VP Barbara Dion. BT-55797 was at the bottom.
BEWARE!after researching online this is a scam.Please don't fall for this.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Airline Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines. I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874 From Istanbul to Tehran. I..."
- "I travelled through Etihad Airways from Ahmedabad to London via Abu Dhabi and my flight details were as below in August FLIGHT EY 227 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS– Ahmedabad to Abu Dhabi FLIGHT..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."