I received a letter in the mail today March 28th 2011 with no return address only post marked Phoenix, AZ.The letter inside stated that US Airlines had been trying to notify me for some time now that I was the winner of two airline tickets worth $1400.00 and that I needed to call their toll free number to claim my prize.
It was signed by their vice president Joyceln Hall. I did some research and sure enough Joyceln Hall is a phony front name.
If its to good to be true it usually is.The outside of the envelope was handwritten and used a regular stamp.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Round Trip Airfares
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "Ordered 2 copies of the same vacation book. They didn't have the same pages! One Book was missing 6 pages! Additionally the book colors didn't not match the website very well, I could..."
- "I bought a pair of Liz Claiborne prescription sunglasses. When I tried them on I loved them. A week after I bought them they started bowing very bad to the..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company.. I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company.. They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm..."
- "I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though,..."
- "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......"