Us Airways - Simple Review #1437612383

Pipersville, Pennsylvania 0 comments
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

worst co. ever.

Now even the female flight attendents use bad language....unbelievable! This company is a digrace

Review about: Us Airways Staff.

Us Airways - Simple Review #1437346067

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 0 comments
3.3
Level of Comfort

2 cancelled flights I one day not due to weather. Uncaring staff. Last time I fly us air

Review about: Us Airways Flight.

Us Airways - WORST, THE WORST

The airplane got delayed for technical problems and after that, had to sit inside the airplane for another 2hours. How can a airline company run their company if they have so many problems with their own airplanes?

I never had this terrible experience with any other airline. I normally write the complaints at all but I swear that I would never use this airline ever in my whole life. I recommend you to drive to your destination since that would take shorter than taking the airplane from this company. WORST EVER!

I don't think there would be any other horrible experience that could beat this in the rest of my life.

HORRIBLE. DISASTER

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of us airways flight. Us Airways needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned us airways flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Us Airways.

Us Airways - Delaying flights and missing connected flights.

Columbia, South Carolina 0 comments

Vary 1st flights. From EWR to CLT @5 am was delayed on July 13th no reason was given.

First time gate Trent said 25 min late then @ 6 am said will depart @6:30 am then delayed at 15 min interval. Finally flight depart @ 8:15am..I missed my connecting flights. I was told at the chalote gate on arrival, yr further connection to columbia dc cannot be connected. You can go by rental car by yr own exp we don't offer rental rental car.

Then I went to customer services and persue but was no response. At the end I came to gate of my next columbia sc flight E 22. Columbia sc flight was ready to board. Some how it was late.

Aging it was delayed further 20 min. No announcement from the gate for further delayed. After one hour they announced it will board shortly.

But finally @ 11:10 am they boarded and 12:45 pm flight *** to cae and reached to columbia sc @ 1:15pm. Very poor customer service on air port as well as within the flight also.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of us airways flight from Us Airways. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Us Airways to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Airways for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I WILL NEVER BOOK THRU THEM AGAIN OR US AIRWAYS!!!! WORST COMPANIES!!

Santa Ana, California 0 comments
1.4

I FLIGHT AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE PER MONTH. IVE NEVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE.

US AIRWAYS CANCELLED MY FLIGHT AND I BOOKED THRU ANOTHER AIRLINE. I HAD TO PAY SEPARATELY. THEY WONT REFUND MY $2300!! AND CHEAP CARIBBEAN WONT REFUND ME FOR $350 FOR THE ONE NIGHT I LOST!

ASIDE OF THAT . US AIRWAYS AFTER 3 WEEKS AND ME CALLING EVERY DAY THEY REFUNDED THE MONEY TO CHEAP CARIBBEAN ACOCUNT AND NO THESE *** WONT REFUND ME THE $2650 THEY SAID THEY COULD ONLY GIVE US BACK $350 FOR THE ROOM! I WILL NEVER USE EITHER COMPANY AGAIN!

I HAVE SPEND OVER 3-4 HOURS EACH DAY TRYING TO GET MYY MONEY BACK. THE MONEY THEY ARE STEALING FROM ME!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of us airways flight booking from Us Airways. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2487 and wants Us Airways to issue a full refund.

Us Airways - Simple Review #1435607028

Bayamon, Bayamon 0 comments
3.5
Number of Destinations

I'm an US Airways employee and I have to say these customer service agents here at SJU are ignorant and really don't care about any one. I don't even want to fly this airline to San Juan ever again and I work here. Wow

Review about: Staff.

Us Airways - Flight Change Policy Review from Austin, Texas

Austin, Texas 0 comments

Needed to change the departure of a round trip to the same flight the previous day. The flight had seats available but us air was going to charge us $1800 for that slight change.

Found the same two seats on expedia as new one way tickets for $1000 total. Called us air to make sure there would be no problem with the return and no extra charge. They said there would be no charge and call when ready to cancel the outbound. I called the next day and they said there is another $400 to do what I confirmed the day before.

Their supervisor was absolutely no help and couldn't give a rats *** as to customer service. Complete incompetent morons.

No accountability. I will do everything possible to avoid using this piece of *** airline.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Us Airways. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Us Airways.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Us Airways to other companies on our site.

Us Airways - Simple Review #1434807822

Charleston, South Carolina 0 comments

We're here to board for an earlier flight, the personnel tells us they have seats but will charge us $75/person for us to leave early. Terrible way to treat a rewards member!

Seats are seats, you can accommodate and keep a business traveler or you can do this and lose one...along with all the negative word of mouth. You chose the latter.

Review about: Departures.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Us Airways - Late or canceled flights almost always, will never fly them again. How do they stay in business???

Well 100 word just want do it justice, I'll be short. I have been cancel on many many flights, always late/ delayed.

The best lately we were already about 3 1/2 hours late, then we finally boarded the plane. We seat on the plane for about 45 minutes then we are told to deplane, that we not taking the plane we were place on. Then we wait another 45 minutes with a new gate we get on another plane then told we would not be ready to fly because they didn't have the provisions on board to fly international so they have to call ground crew who have left work back to the airport to get this done so 1 1/2 hrs. later this is complete, we get to Cancun Mexico around 3:45 in the morning.

We begin this ordeal around 10:30 that morning.

You can't make this stuff up. Just as bad coming home, will never us them again just pay extra to fly a real air line!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor business operation " of departures. Us Airways needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned departures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Us Airways.

Us Airways - Simple Review #1434133846

Charlotte, North Carolina 0 comments
1.5
Level of Comfort

I really hate this airline, use to fly for them, didn't like it then as an employee and don't like it now as a passenger. I have missed several connections in Charlotte due to tight connections, employees attitudes havn't changed from years ago, their terrible!

Absolutly miserable.

I fly mostly on another carrier. The difference is night and day.

Review about: Flight.