Us Airways - Water

Water poured all over me down to shoes and my laptop to Staff was giving water to someone else she gave me some napkins I was very cold and upset A blanket would have been nlce I was coming from lasvegas to Philadelphia int This is the seacond time I wrote you this is why Ian writing you this was July 26 2015 flight number 734 I have always travel with us air and never had this problem I as very upset and crying l don't think anyone cared So I hope you get this and return to me about this or I will have to report this another way

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Airways Flight Attendant.

Reason of review: This is not easy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Flight schedule.

I didn't like: Rude staff.

Comments

You do know this board has zero to do with the airline don't you? Please tell me you have enough sense to know that.

Crying over spilled water?its an accident.get over it

Us Airways - Horrible Gate Agent - Nydia Employee # 203473

Dear US Airways:

While trying to make an international flight from PHX - CDG my wife was denied travel because of checking in 59 minutes prior to departure with checked baggage.

The manager, Nydia, refused to check baggage and removed my wife from her flight thereby making it impossible to make her connection to Paris.

Nydia stated that policy was 1hr before flights, and since we were 1 minute late, it was 'policy' not to check my wife's baggage.

In the view of everyone at the check-in line, Nydia was unprofessional, contemptuous, and entirely disrespectful.

Nydia's employee # is 203473 - she works at the check-in gate at Phoenix-Sky Harbor Airport.

This employee should be reprimanded for her actions and the damages she caused US Airways. I will never fly this airline again.

Comments

You were late. What did you expect?

That you were so special that the airlines would change the rules for you. On many airlines the computers lock out at one hour so the agent cannot add your wife to the flight. Grow up, take responsibility for your actions, and don't call people who are merely doing their jobs, bad names when you are the one at fault.

She would probably say you and your wife were irresponsible, over-demanding, childish, self-centered and similar comments. Those would be closer to the truth, than your comments about her.

Us Airways Staff Review from Kissimmee, Florida

1.3
Level of Comfort

I missed my flight and had the hardest time to get on new flight talked to so called managerby the name abeel dean at bwi he was the rudest person i ever met in my life would not help me at all had to get help from family in florida when i was in baltimore i hope someone listens to me it is very scary when u fly by your self and are not used to flying regular employee had to help me he is useless i will never fly this airlines again and will tell everyone i speak to to not use this airlines my#is4436917697 would like a response back if u care at all

Comments

You have heard of punctuation? It helps to make the comment understandable.

US Airways NEVER Again

Level of Comfort

Our flight was delayed out of Seattle for 3 hours due to US Airways mechanical difficulties. The flight itself, when it finally took off is 5 hours long.

We missed connecting flight & missed the next connecting flight & forced to sit in Philadelphia airport with children for 5 hrs before the next flight. That's 13 hours and that was just the first leg of our trip. Was told they don't offer meal vouchers for flights that don't offer meals on them but we had to sit around for 8 hours with small children just on the first leg solely due to US Airways mechanical difficulties. US Airways behavior is rude and unprofessional.

Had we arrived when we were scheduled to arrive we would have been at my parents in Albany just in time for breakfast and NOT have had to purchase food at the airport waiting 5 hours for a connecting flight due to no fault of our own. Even Southwest Airlines is better than this.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delays, Customer service, Rude staff.

Resolved: Cold Hearted US Airways/ American

Resolved

My grandfather passed away and I canceled my upcoming trip to Hawaii. After speaking with my family and Fiance they said to go ahead and go as it is much needed. My grandpa and I were very close and I know he had been sick for a while but it really devestated me.

When I called to rebook the similar flight which ended costing less. I had a $2,150 credit and ended only using $1,600 and instead of them using that to pay for my $400 changing fee they asked they i paid out of pocket. I understand the policy...but when i asked them to please waive my fee and still pay for my fiances, Amanda at American, just said no and show NO compassion that my grandpa had passed.

With so many airlines out there I dont have to fly with American and I dont think anyone should. I understand, business is business but I will not fly with such a cold hearted airline ever again.

very disapointed.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

This is business, not a charity. You agreed to pay the change fees when you bought the tickets.

Now you complain when you are held to the contract terms you agreed to. No airlines takes vouchers for the change fee. The change fee is totally separate from the ticket. You are paying for them to change the ticket.

That requires the payment of cash.

Look at it this way. You still have $550.00 worth of credit to take another trip.

Us Airways Domestic Flight Review from Naperville, Illinois

Number of Destinations

What a joke. I had a conceding flight in Philadelphia.

I received a VM wile I was in mid flight saying that my conceding fight was canceled. Phone customer care was a 2hr hold. Got to the customer care in the airport waited an hr for the woman to be useless. Her exact words were I can't help you.

I asked if any flights going to near citys. She looked at me and flat out said to me Sir I told you I can't help you you are going to have to stay here until tomarow night. I ended up booking a flight with United and flew home that way.

What a unprofessional joke. There mistake cost them a customer and cost me 600 to get home.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Us Airways - Simple Review #1440123525

1.9
Number of Destinations

Cancelled flights...poor customer service...spent over 12 hours in airport getting "rebooked" on another soon-to-be cancelled flight...spending night in airport!

Us Airways International Flight Review from Paris, Ile-De-France

1.5
Level of Comfort

My flight to paris was cancelled because their plane broke so they put me on United. Needless to say they lost my luggage which they tell me is here in Paris but it's been 7 days and no one can locate it!!

They lied and told me the transferred it to United the day it arrived but United doesn't have it!! They are so rude and unprofessional as well in Paris at Charles de Gaulle, they refuse to answer the phone now when I call...I just want my luggage!

Us Airways - Simple Review #1439409196

Number of Destinations

I received a email this morning stating my flight was with us airways. Well it Was not!!!

So now i am sitting at the airport with no way home and a small child and a retired vet (20) years!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Us Airways Flight Review from Chandler, Arizona

We have sAt on the ground for 1.5 hours so far. When we were boarded the crew knew we had estimated departure time of 6:45, reported based on construction delays at lax.

806 now and counting. Told we will depart now in 10 minutes. Terrible. Really bad idea to board us.

Never fly us airways by choice. Suckered in Phoenix.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Lax is always crazy...with all airlines.they want to have the airplanes boarded and ready to go so when air traffic control clears that flight for departure they are ready to go.the time they gave ypu was an estimate it could go before or take longer.lax is one of the buisiest airports in the world.no matter what airline,even no construction and clear weather you should always be prepared for delays,waiting on tarmac to takeoff or circling waiting to land.Its the airport not the airline.we fly there 4 -5 times a week and always have to add tons of holding fuel.always an issue.

Never fly us airways by choice. Suckered in Phoenix.