Us Airways - Review about Staff from Jacksonville, Florida

These 2 ladies are the rudest people I've ever met .....Me and my family flew to Jacksonville Florida FROM Columbus Ohio and these ladies will not let us go home because my daughter will be 2NEXT MONTH.

They say she is "to big" to be a lap child be we rode 3plans and these ladies want to be the ones to say NO . And no we ain't be on a flight until tomorrow morning .

This is unprofessional && I will never ride this airway again !And I will not recommend this to anyone

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 10, 2015 #970571 Bellevue, Washington

Something is missing from the original post. There is no weight or size limit with U.S. Airways. However you do have to bring a birth certificate or other proof of age for a lap child. What apparently happened was the child was a big 1 year 11 months, and these agents properly said that the child.was too big to be under 2 so prove it as you agreed to do when you bought your tickets. The poster stood there with no proof and was unwilling to buy a seat for.his child, which is safer anyway. If the poster had a birth certificate and they did not let the child sit on their lap, they have a valid complaint. If not, then all the problem were their fault and they have n o complaint.

4 1 Reply

Apr 10, 2015 #970538

Policy is policy.
Get over yourself.

4 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.