These 2 ladies are the rudest people I've ever met .....Me and my family flew to Jacksonville Florida FROM Columbus Ohio and these ladies will not let us go home because my daughter will be 2NEXT MONTH.
They say she is "to big" to be a lap child be we rode 3plans and these ladies want to be the ones to say NO . And no we ain't be on a flight until tomorrow morning .
This is unprofessional && I will never ride this airway again !And I will not recommend this to anyone
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Water poured all over me down to shoes and my laptop to Staff was giving water to someone else she gave me some napkins ..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse..."
- "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..."