I bought two tickets from Fayetteville to NY but I made a Mistake and I had to change it to Miami, Fl.I knew, according with the web page that I had to pay a fee (200 per ticket) because of the change but I did the math and I understood that changing the ticket was the best option and when I made the check out it was clear the total amount considering the difference between the old and the new tickets plus the fee.
What I didn't know (because there is no information in the web page about that) that I had to pay the old tickets also (not only the difference as appear in the check out).
If I would have known about this, with a simple math exercise that I made I would have realized that this option was the most expensive and I would have preferred to buy two new tickets, but again the information in the web page and the confirmation step of the transaction doesn't say anything about this and what anybody could understand is that there is no payment for the old tickets just for the difference. By the way, the tickets were non refundable, but I was not returning the tickets I was changing the flight.
After three complains by email with the company I have no answer.
I feel cheated by this company because the information they give is not clear and it doesn't make any sense.Very sad and no one can help me to recover my money
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Ticket Change
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines. I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874 From Istanbul to Tehran. I..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- " I have just finished a long battle with U.S. Airways over a guitar they crushed. They started out cordial & helpful. I was told to submit a claim and a letter..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."