Us Airways - I changed the tickets, no information that I was paying twice
I bought two tickets from Fayetteville to NY but I made a Mistake and I had to change it to Miami, Fl.I knew, according with the web page that I had to pay a fee (200 per ticket) because of the change but I did the math and I understood that changing the ticket was the best option and when I made the check out it was clear the total amount considering the difference between the old and the new tickets plus the fee.
What I didn't know (because there is no information in the web page about that) that I had to pay the old tickets also (not only the difference as appear in the check out).
If I would have known about this, with a simple math exercise that I made I would have realized that this option was the most expensive and I would have preferred to buy two new tickets, but again the information in the web page and the confirmation step of the transaction doesn't say anything about this and what anybody could understand is that there is no payment for the old tickets just for the difference. By the way, the tickets were non refundable, but I was not returning the tickets I was changing the flight.
After three complains by email with the company I have no answer.
I feel cheated by this company because the information they give is not clear and it doesn't make any sense.Very sad and no one can help me to recover my money
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Ticket Change
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Another SCAM on free US Airlines tickets that I am sure are the same people doing it in other states. $ $1,400.00 of free tickets and a please call..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."