Urgent official document received in mail - marked "personal and confidential" - stated we won two free tickets on US Airlines with value of $1400.00 and this was Final Notification.Incorrect use of english language in document itself i.e.
" We have been asked with notifying you of this award" instead of "We have been asked to notify you of this award." Another example, "it will be transferred to the alternate." Wonder who is the "alternate"? Must respond immediately or forfeit price. Recorded on record as of 3/10/11.
Signed "awards department" call 1-866-348-0834.Postmarked Oklahoma City, OK.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Free Travel Award Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "SCAM ! do not order from them ! ..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."