Warren, Michigan

Another SCAM on free US Airlines tickets that I am sure are the same people doing it in other states.$ $1,400.00 of free tickets and a please call 866-473-7752.

Why have no warnings or agencies looking into this? I have had personal experienced with identity theft, computer hacking, and no one doing anything about it. One of them in 2006 was a false foreclosure notice I tried to prove regarding my mortgage from GMAC! Now in 2012 they are saying there were false or mistaken documents were filed and after it cost me over $8,000.00 to keep my house from being illegally taken.

Where are our paid officials that are supposed to investigate these things? and what are they doing about it?

We know they also do not bother investigating and charging the corrupt bankers and politicians, because they are the ones signing there checks.It is time WE THE PEOPLE demand change.

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Us Airways - Worst flight and "customer service" ever Us Airways "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..." Read more Frontier Airlines - Epitome of Incompetence Frontier Airlines "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more