Customer Service means nothing to this company.No matter the situation.

No matter the reason. You can count on them treating you like any other cow in the herd. They won't listen to reason. They won't be considerate.

They will just quote the fine print at you, satisfaction be damned. If you have a choice or any other option, choose it. There is no excuse for their behavior. One CR tried to tell me they were a for profit company which made it their duty to screw me.

Can you believe that.

Screwing the customer is actually a profitable policy to US Air.They just don't get it.

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

#520916

You are absolutely correct that if you are treated poorly then you need to use another carrier. Unfortunately, in this business today it is all that will help. Too often customers get mad, vent and then they next time they look for a ticket they still chose the carrier that offended them because it was cheaper!

Boycott us airways , filthy conditions unsafe Us Airways "Had four recent us airways flights all four had bacterial growth in toilets,absolutley filthy ,attendants told me it had been ther for four years. I forwarded photos to presidents office,..." Read more Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Etihad Airways the worst experience ever, obnoxious attitude and behaviour!! Etihad Airways "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..." Read more Us Airways - Crushed Guitar Us Airways " I have just finished a long battle with U.S. Airways over a guitar they crushed. They started out cordial & helpful. I was told to submit a claim and a letter..." Read more Melaleuca Cancellation Melaleuca "I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them. They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more