I made the mistake of booking a US Airways flight through Expedia.com and unfortunately found out that even purchasing the non-refundable insurance, when my infant got sick and i had to cancel my flight, it would be nearly impossible to rebook my trip to two new destinations.I have to book through Expedia in order to get a refund on my change fee and i also have to make sure that the flight i pick is on US Airways only (no connecting airlines).

I spoke with US Airways and asked if they would make an exception since my infant was ruled unfit to travel to a country that had an outbreak of Malaria and all i was told is that if nobody died, then there was no way i could get an exception. I then asked if i could book two flights for a lesser price and i was told that the balance of my trip would be forfeited.

I guess flying Southwest airlines, where the money i spend is my money until i fly has spoiled me.US Airways is one of the worst airlines i have flown, and i will make sure that i do not fly this airline ever again.

Monetary Loss: $2078.

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

Us Airways - Staff Review from Jacksonville, Florida Us Airways "These 2 ladies are the rudest people I've ever met ..... Me and my family flew to Jacksonville Florida FROM Columbus Ohio and these ladies will not let us go..." Read more Boycott us airways , filthy conditions unsafe Us Airways "Had four recent us airways flights all four had bacterial growth in toilets,absolutley filthy ,attendants told me it had been ther for four years. I forwarded photos to presidents office,..." Read more Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Us Airways - I changed the tickets, no information that I was paying twice Us Airways "I bought two tickets from Fayetteville to NY but I made a Mistake and I had to change it to Miami, Fl. I knew, according with the web page that..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more