Dear Consumer complaint:

My name is Peter L. Davis. I was diagnosed with a rare cancer, Multiple Myeloma. On July 8th I purchase an airline ticket from US Airway by phone to travel on July 18th from Greensboro, NC to Los Angeles, CA to receive cancer treatment from City of Hope National Medical Center in Duarte, CA. At the time when I purchased the online ticket, an US air ticket agent told me that my flight was scheduled to leave Greensboro, NC at 7:10pm Eastern Standard time on the 18th. When I called US air around noon on July 18th to reconfirm my itinerary, a ticket agent informed that my flight was at 7:10am and that they have no 7:10pm flight, which was just the contrary to what I was told when I first purchased the ticket on July 8th with my visa debit card. That following Monday, July 21st, I called US Airway and spoke with a supervisor named Jimmy Sandy. I explained to him that a ticket agent had misinformed me of my departure time and asked him could they please offer me another flight. He too informed me that I would have to purchase another ticket because the original ticket was nonrefundable, no alternative flight was offered. I am a disabled person with limit financial resources. I am not requesting a refund. I'm only asking for the airline to provide me with another flight to LA, so I can receive the medical treatment that I desperately need. My health is deteriorating.

Please help me resolve this matter as soon as possible. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. If you have any further questions regarding this situation, you can reach me at (336)995-5391.

Peter L. Davis

Had an Experience with Us Airways?

Comments

Crumpler, North Carolina, United States #24510

Wow, this is so sad.Peter, I am so sorry to hear of this happening to you.

I sincerly hope that you are able to make it to LA to receive the treatments that you are seeking.God Bless you in your journey.