First my flight to Denver from clt was 2 hour wait then get on and was left sitting in plane for three hour on the runn way then took off and wait another 3 hour to get back on to get took off because i ask for a blanket and was told they were only for 1st class so i ask to speak to supervisor and ask for there name so this the thank u give me for spending my money with u delay my flight for over 6 hour and i ask for a blanket didnt get it so cause i ask for name and to speak with supervisor i did wrong and had to get off plane not understanding at all

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Us Airways. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Us Airways to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way thing being ran. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Airways flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments