Us Airways - Us airlines fly the us skies scam nashville
12/13/10 My husband opened a letter with no return address.Inside was a letter from US Airlines Fly the US Skies stating that he had qualified for an award of 2 round trip airline tickets,up to $1400.oo anywhere in the continental U.S.
That they had tried to contact him several times without success, this was their last attempt. Call 1-866-995-9308. Of Course it was signed by none other than VP Barbara Dion. BT-55797 was at the bottom.
BEWARE!after researching online this is a scam.Please don't fall for this.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I travelled through Etihad Airways from Ahmedabad to London via Abu Dhabi and my flight details were as below in August FLIGHT EY 227 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS– Ahmedabad to Abu Dhabi FLIGHT..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "I was really excited about getting this stepper. But right off the bat the pedals don't inflate so I had to do it manually (pushing the button down while lifting..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "My home address is 2788 Eton St, Myertle Beach , SC29579. My main entrance door seal came off already. Also my telephone jack was not installed at closing. I need..."
- "Ordered a very expensive fire pit. Expedited shipping still took ten days. Fire pit cracked upon arrival. Call and they want me to bring to UPS told them way to..."
- "Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case. Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case...."
- "The customer service and claims service is terrible. Your bounced around or dropped into a voice mail and forget about a call back. The staff is always on vacation..."