US Airways - us airlines fly the us skies scam nashville

294 of 362 Us Airways Reviews
Dec 15, 2010
review #211676

12/13/10 My husband opened a letter with no return address.Inside was a letter from US Airlines Fly the US Skies stating that he had qualified for an award of 2 round trip airline tickets,up to $1400.oo anywhere in the continental U.S.

That they had tried to contact him several times without success, this was their last attempt. Call 1-866-995-9308. Of Course it was signed by none other than VP Barbara Dion. BT-55797 was at the bottom.

BEWARE!after researching online this is a scam.Please don't fall for this.

683d6e1
1.9
Had an experience with US Airways?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
patti M

Aug 06, 2012

I also received letter from Jacklyn Paul, VP with same award. Post marked from Phoenix, AZ. Just another reminder...if it seems too good to be true, it's probably not.

Sean

Aug 06, 2012

I recieved a letter today from US Airlines, dated 30th, 2012.

See below details of a letter below:

Noted: You must responsed no later than August 8th, 2012.

Dear ....

I am pleased to inform you that you have qualified an a ward of 2 roundtrip airline tickets. Congratulations! These tickes are valid for travel anywhere in the continental U.S. from any major international airport. The retail value of this award is up to $1,298.00. Certain restrictions apply.

We have attempted contacting you several times wihtout sucess. This is our last attempt. If we do not hear from you soon, we may need to issue the ticket voucheres to the alternate.

Please call me today at 1-866-384-4895

Best Regards

Jacklyn Paul

Vice President

Martin

Aug 06, 2012

I've got this letter today. Signed by Jacklyn Paul (another fake VP). Phone number to call 1 8663844895. Code at the bottom JX-50864.
SCAM!

big E

Feb 27, 2013 Syracuse, Indiana

I don't understand how much some people can have all of our personal information :?

NOCONTEST

Aug 05, 2012

I was going to call this number, but I don't think I will now! Mine was from Jacklyn Paul(VP) for $1298.00. The phone # was different from others. It was 1-866-384-4895. :? :?

Julie

Aug 02, 2012

I received one good for $1398.00 signed by Renee Cast. The phone number to call is 1-866-481-7306. It looks SO official, but I was still suspicious. I'm glad I looked online and found this site.

michael evans

Jul 30, 2012

I just received a letter today from US Airlines today & was immediately suspicious. Did not call the number but went to the computer where I find these postings detailing similar letters but a different phone # (866-481-2524); Jacklyn Paul VP was the signee on my letter.

Mary

Jul 20, 2012

I got my letter 07/11/2012 and it was from Oklahoma City. The phone number 1-866-481-0370. I wasn't as important as some of the recipients mine was signed by the "Awards Department". Mine also said they had been trying to call me. It has now been shredded.

karen from massachuetts

Jul 20, 2012

just received mine for $1298.00. with a phone number 1-866-493-9769 must respond before 7-25. Signed Kerry Dyer VP postmarked phonenix Az.

Florida Len

Jul 10, 2012

I got my "US Airlines" letter in the mail yesterday. It was post marked Phoenix, AZ. It was good for up to $1,298.00 and it was sent by VP Jacklyn Bing with a phone number of 1-866-759-4702. This scam and marketing ploy has been going on for over 2 years and the only thing that changes is the phone number and the VP's name.

bob bontemps in massachusetts

Jul 09, 2012

I just received the same letter signed by Jacklyn Bing. The letter was dated June 30th and told me I had to respond by June 11th- handwritten envelope. I actually called and was told they were a travel rewards firm hired by a local travel agent. When I told them I was going to report them to US Air, she laughed.

Jeff F.

Jul 09, 2012

I'm mad too...they only offered me $1298...LOL. And a new female signed it...Jacklyn Bing, also a VP.

Keith

Jun 27, 2012

I'm mad, they only offered me $1,298.00, everyone else is being offered $1,400.00, what a Scam LOL! :(

CAL

Jun 18, 2012

Just got one in the mail myself....Signed by Ashley Hill, no return address, envelope looks handwritten in blue ink, Ph # 1-866-235-5343, postmarked from Phoenix and a code of HR-73980 at the bottom....live in the Chicago area. Of course they only give you two days to reply,they're sneaky little #$@#$, they time it just right....surprised the post office even delivers them without a return address

Donna gill

Jun 05, 2012

I just got one in my husbands name and it was signe by Denise Cale

Judy from Indianapolis

Jun 05, 2012

Wow, I received the same letter yesterday. It seemed suspicious so I Googled the sender's name - Denise Cale - and found these postings. Anytime someone wants to give me something for free that I did not sign up for, I find it very hard to believe.

Jeff m

Jun 04, 2012

Just received the same letter as everyone else. Mine was signed by Denise Cale.

Jeff

Jun 04, 2012

I got one on June 6th, 2012 from Denise Cole. I was thinking about calling just so could I hear what their tactic is to screw people over but haven't yet.

jester

Jun 03, 2012

My letter signed by Denise Cale, same as all the above. Rip off for sure. Can people be so dumb to actually give credit card info and bank account into for this??? They must, or this scam would stop.

Showing 41-60 of 405 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about US Airways.
Filing a new complaint about
×