Us Airways - US Airlines 2 Free Tickets worth $1400.00
I received a letter in the mail today March 28th 2011 with no return address only post marked Phoenix, AZ.The letter inside stated that US Airlines had been trying to notify me for some time now that I was the winner of two airline tickets worth $1400.00 and that I needed to call their toll free number to claim my prize.
It was signed by their vice president Joyceln Hall. I did some research and sure enough Joyceln Hall is a phony front name.
If its to good to be true it usually is.The outside of the envelope was handwritten and used a regular stamp.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco. Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines. I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874 From Istanbul to Tehran. I..."
- "While visiting Zion National Park last week Of Sept. 2014, my husband and I rented a car from your facility in Vegas. When we reached Zion, I noticed that..."
- "I have had my pool from blue world for a year now. we love it. It is so easy to take care of. Blue world come and set it up..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged. I tried calling several times..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."