US Airways - US Airlines 2 Free Tickets worth $1400.00
I received a letter in the mail today March 28th 2011 with no return address only post marked Phoenix, AZ.The letter inside stated that US Airlines had been trying to notify me for some time now that I was the winner of two airline tickets worth $1400.00 and that I needed to call their toll free number to claim my prize.
It was signed by their vice president Joyceln Hall. I did some research and sure enough Joyceln Hall is a phony front name.
If its to good to be true it usually is.The outside of the envelope was handwritten and used a regular stamp.bf2ac29
You may also like
- " I have just finished a long battle with U.S. Airways over a guitar they crushed. They started out cordial & helpful. I was told to submit a claim and a letter..."
- "I bought two tickets from Fayetteville to NY but I made a Mistake and I had to change it to Miami, Fl. I knew, according with the web page that..."
- "On Jan. 8th, I placed a 3 sets of ticket purchases for an upcoming vacation. 4 Tickets from PWM to CUN for April 15 - 21 for $2,769.60 1 Ticket from BGR..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "BEWARE!! They issued us a seasonal ticket telling us they would replace our driveway and our walkway in the spring well knowing we would be out of warranty. Today I..."