Us Airways - US Airlines 2 Free Tickets worth $1400.00
I received a letter in the mail today March 28th 2011 with no return address only post marked Phoenix, AZ.The letter inside stated that US Airlines had been trying to notify me for some time now that I was the winner of two airline tickets worth $1400.00 and that I needed to call their toll free number to claim my prize.
It was signed by their vice president Joyceln Hall. I did some research and sure enough Joyceln Hall is a phony front name.
If its to good to be true it usually is.The outside of the envelope was handwritten and used a regular stamp.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Good day turckish airlines! I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "I ordered a couple tickets for my buddy and I to go see Nick Swardson in Columbus, Ohio. When I went to check out, about a $20 service fee was..."
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "Simfit Swimspas (JC Distributors) brought me a spa that leaked on initial startup and it was the wrong spa to begin with. He put me off as long as..."
- "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."
- "Worst company i have ever had the displeasure of ordering from. They need to be shut down. Their sizing charts are for a 5yr old. The quality is ***, items..."