Us Airways - US Airlines 2 Free Tickets worth $1400.00
I received a letter in the mail today March 28th 2011 with no return address only post marked Phoenix, AZ.The letter inside stated that US Airlines had been trying to notify me for some time now that I was the winner of two airline tickets worth $1400.00 and that I needed to call their toll free number to claim my prize.
It was signed by their vice president Joyceln Hall. I did some research and sure enough Joyceln Hall is a phony front name.
If its to good to be true it usually is.The outside of the envelope was handwritten and used a regular stamp.10962a64 review #229290
You may also like
- "The summary of events are as follows: â€¢ I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..."
- "Traveled on USAIR and sat between two obese men. Plane was full so no other seats when I asked the stewards on the plane. But I noted they..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error. This order put..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "Wilted flowers. Was told 3 purple roses, recvd 1, no balloon, was cgarged after talking to customer service, she gave me price of balloon and 9.99 off the rest of..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."