US Airways - US Airlines 2 Free Tickets worth $1400.00
I received a letter in the mail today March 28th 2011 with no return address only post marked Phoenix, AZ.The letter inside stated that US Airlines had been trying to notify me for some time now that I was the winner of two airline tickets worth $1400.00 and that I needed to call their toll free number to claim my prize.
It was signed by their vice president Joyceln Hall. I did some research and sure enough Joyceln Hall is a phony front name.
If its to good to be true it usually is.The outside of the envelope was handwritten and used a regular stamp.128a315e review #229290
You may also like
- "On November 19, 2014 I took an American Airlines fly #2986 from Chicago(ORD) to Detroit (DTW) at 4:20pm. My carry-on luggage has been taken as a valet luggage and..."
- "Another SCAM on free US Airlines tickets that I am sure are the same people doing it in other states. $ $1,400.00 of free tickets and a please call..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork. According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex..."
- "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..."
- "Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078 This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase..."
- "We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur. Below are some pictures of our shower. Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they..."