Us Airways - US Air Sucks
Avoid this airline even if you have to reschedule your trip.These people wring the last penny out of every flight regardless of the impact on you.
The planes are filthy, the employees surly; if you actually need to contact customer service, they will take the opportunity to keep you on hold ten or more minutes while they play endless consumer advertisements which you must more or less listen to in order to try to get your problem fixed. There is no business practice too offensive/obnoxious/rude/annoying that they will not engage in it to make money.
"Rewards" earned on USAir flights are f**k-me-over-again coupons; if you ever accumulate enough tortured flights to get a reward under their cheap tricky reward rules you should be beaten for being ***.Avoid, avoid, avoid.review #277423
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "On Jan. 8th, I placed a 3 sets of ticket purchases for an upcoming vacation. 4 Tickets from PWM to CUN for April 15 - 21 for $2,769.60 1 Ticket from BGR..."
- " I have just finished a long battle with U.S. Airways over a guitar they crushed. They started out cordial & helpful. I was told to submit a claim and a letter..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."