US Airways - US Air Sucks
Avoid this airline even if you have to reschedule your trip.These people wring the last penny out of every flight regardless of the impact on you.
The planes are filthy, the employees surly; if you actually need to contact customer service, they will take the opportunity to keep you on hold ten or more minutes while they play endless consumer advertisements which you must more or less listen to in order to try to get your problem fixed. There is no business practice too offensive/obnoxious/rude/annoying that they will not engage in it to make money.
"Rewards" earned on USAir flights are f**k-me-over-again coupons; if you ever accumulate enough tortured flights to get a reward under their cheap tricky reward rules you should be beaten for being ***.Avoid, avoid, avoid.review #277423
You may also like
- "My husband and I arrived at the Cleveland airport with our 3 children to fly to Orlando.2-12-15. I was told they are "jammed up" it was chaos..."
- "On Jan. 8th, I placed a 3 sets of ticket purchases for an upcoming vacation. 4 Tickets from PWM to CUN for April 15 - 21 for $2,769.60 1 Ticket from BGR..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "Unfortunately most of the girls on here are scams this happened to me last night as well buy a girl named Marissa using 858-242-6401 as her number as..."
- "Only used a few times and the glue melted and spotted the Sneaker it's a small spot but for an expensive sneaker it's inadmissible and never happened with any other..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."