Avoid this airline even if you have to reschedule your trip.These people wring the last penny out of every flight regardless of the impact on you.
The planes are filthy, the employees surly; if you actually need to contact customer service, they will take the opportunity to keep you on hold ten or more minutes while they play endless consumer advertisements which you must more or less listen to in order to try to get your problem fixed. There is no business practice too offensive/obnoxious/rude/annoying that they will not engage in it to make money.
"Rewards" earned on USAir flights are f**k-me-over-again coupons; if you ever accumulate enough tortured flights to get a reward under their cheap tricky reward rules you should be beaten for being ***.Avoid, avoid, avoid.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "Got to Chicago O'hare airport 2 hours early headed for Miami and then St. Martin for annual family vacation. First plane was delayed. Finally boarded 2 hours late,..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "This site is a total scam! You will break your bank account or your heart! I have attached below my story because I have already talked about it on several..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."
- "Vyve "Broadband" bought out our local mom and pop ISP in 2014. I put broadband in quotes because despite many promises of 105Mbps connections, in the two years since Vyve..."