Us Airways - Free tkts award notification
Urgent official document received in mail - marked "personal and confidential" - stated we won two free tickets on US Airlines with value of $1400.00 and this was Final Notification.Incorrect use of english language in document itself i.e.
" We have been asked with notifying you of this award" instead of "We have been asked to notify you of this award." Another example, "it will be transferred to the alternate." Wonder who is the "alternate"? Must respond immediately or forfeit price. Recorded on record as of 3/10/11.
Signed "awards department" call 1-866-348-0834.Postmarked Oklahoma City, OK.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please don't EVER fly Allegiant. Today is 6/28/15. My flight was to leave at 1:30p. At 12:50am I got a courtesy notification that my flight is delayed and would now leave..."
- "I recently had the worst flying experience ever flying out of Charlotte to Tunica on Airtran, all on my 30th B-day! After the front desk agents told me it was..."
- "That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM)..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "This is a fake company and a scam. Please stay away. There is zero customer service. You are lucky if your product is not defective. We bought toilets from them...."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online! The website will hit you up for a lot of things. Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- "I am, and have always been, a big fan of Skechers . However I have had these particular sneakers for less than a month, and as you can see, the..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."