Us Airways - Free tkts award notification
Urgent official document received in mail - marked "personal and confidential" - stated we won two free tickets on US Airlines with value of $1400.00 and this was Final Notification.Incorrect use of english language in document itself i.e.
" We have been asked with notifying you of this award" instead of "We have been asked to notify you of this award." Another example, "it will be transferred to the alternate." Wonder who is the "alternate"? Must respond immediately or forfeit price. Recorded on record as of 3/10/11.
Signed "awards department" call 1-866-348-0834.Postmarked Oklahoma City, OK.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought two tickets from Fayetteville to NY but I made a Mistake and I had to change it to Miami, Fl. I knew, according with the web page that..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Had four recent us airways flights all four had bacterial growth in toilets,absolutley filthy ,attendants told me it had been ther for four years. I forwarded photos to presidents office,..."
- "Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers. These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling..."
- "This is the worst flat iron out there. Got the flat iron used it less than 10 days and it burned a huge piece of my daughters hair out down..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."