Us Airways - Free tkts award notification
Urgent official document received in mail - marked "personal and confidential" - stated we won two free tickets on US Airlines with value of $1400.00 and this was Final Notification.Incorrect use of english language in document itself i.e.
" We have been asked with notifying you of this award" instead of "We have been asked to notify you of this award." Another example, "it will be transferred to the alternate." Wonder who is the "alternate"? Must respond immediately or forfeit price. Recorded on record as of 3/10/11.
Signed "awards department" call 1-866-348-0834.Postmarked Oklahoma City, OK.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Shame on you, United, for just saying it is out of your control because you use a sub contractor "5 Star Services" transporting a pet from Rio de Janeiro to..."
- "Traveled on USAIR and sat between two obese men. Plane was full so no other seats when I asked the stewards on the plane. But I noted they..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..."
- "To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco. Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "I purchased Cranberry Trail Mix at Stop & Shop in Cromwell, CT. This morning i reached in to the container and started eating a handful, and I bit into it, and..."